You’ll be part of an integral team, responsible for inputting to the company management accounts, including the raising of client invoices, processing of supplier invoices and payment of invoices.
• To check supplier invoices and supporting information against the Project Management System and client contract / Purchase Orders for acceptability (approval by others).
• To provide support to the Management Accountant in maintaining DBD Limited’s electronic accounting system by recording purchases, sales, wage, bank and cash transactions on a daily basis.
• To set up and process payment runs in accordance with delegated authority.
• To raise client invoices in accordance with the contractual requirements.
• To expedite payment of invoices from client and resolve any issues client raises.
• To identify any improvements to the accounting system, processes and procedures.
• Manage the petty cash
• To prepare quarterly VAT returns for review
• To cover for the Management Accountant
• Administration of company pension scheme, Employee Life Assurance and submission of payroll information to the payroll bureau
• Matching up of expense receipts to company credit card statements
Qualifications, Knowledge & Experience;
• Professional accounting qualification or equivalent experience in financial accounting practices, systems processes and procedures
• Ability to understand and apply invoicing requirements of the client contracts.
• An ability to interpret and resolve clients queries on invoices in a professional manner.
• An ability to communicate and resolve issues with supporting functions across DBD Group in a professional and timely manner.
• Ability to work effectively as part of a wider team.
• Possess strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise work accordingly.
• IT proficient in Microsoft Windows and Office and the company accounting software
• Knowledge of Xero accounting software desirable
To be considered for this role, please send your CV and cover letter to
Closing date is 16th August 2018
This role is being advertised as both Full and Part time (between 32 40 hours a week)